Following the Live DVD for Bluehorses, it became very apparent that we needed to use cameras with higher resolution than the target product as this helps in the editing, additionally We started to investigate the use of Bullet cameras placed in microphone stands on the stage to capture more unusual angles. These wee just starting to become a viable option, although power supply (by battery), and recording devices were more of a problem.
With the greater number of cameras the editing became a real and enjoyable challenge. This also coincided with the mass take up of public video sites like Youtube. As a result we started to release the video clips for public consumption.
Looking back it is easy to see the changes in the editing as time goes on.
this period culminated in two nights at the Montreux jazz festival some examples are below